♥ you keep me afloat.
You know what I absolutely detest about math?
No question is similar to the other.
Its like, there is BOUND to be a question that you have NEVER tried before.
for which, you try and try and try and keep getting stumped and stumped and stumped everytime. =l
very very frustrating, I tell you.
I wasted, uh, 15 minutes on ONE QUESTION.
actually ONE part of it.
THE FREAKING TUNNEL. bleh.
sorry, I sound quite demented.
actually, now come to think of it, maybe I AM.
dont look at me, BLAME THE EXAMS. =/
Tomorrow's Bio.
Pray I do well. :)
I have a lot to do =l
A LOT.
ahhhh.
I should go take a nap. :]
ciao.
sometimes I wonder why we ever even met,
No question is similar to the other.
Its like, there is BOUND to be a question that you have NEVER tried before.
for which, you try and try and try and keep getting stumped and stumped and stumped everytime. =l
very very frustrating, I tell you.
I wasted, uh, 15 minutes on ONE QUESTION.
actually ONE part of it.
THE FREAKING TUNNEL. bleh.
sorry, I sound quite demented.
actually, now come to think of it, maybe I AM.
dont look at me, BLAME THE EXAMS. =/
Tomorrow's Bio.
Pray I do well. :)
I have a lot to do =l
A LOT.
ahhhh.
I should go take a nap. :]
ciao.
sometimes I wonder why we ever even met,
Maybe fate made a mistake,
Maybe...
Comments