get drunk and ride around

SHAHID KAPOOR is so awesome. wheeeee.
:D
yes, Imran Khan is =/
no, Im not fickle.
but he sure is.
I didn't know him full well until I saw those...interviews.
gosh.
he sure knows how to flatter the girl in his prescence alright.
poor avantika(is that her name?)
sigh.

anw, on to more pleasent things. xD
Jab We Met is HILARIOUS.
according tp rahul whoever I watch movies with sure is mad.
thanks man. =l
I'M SO NOT WATCHING ANY WITH YOU ANYMORE. :P

anw, I'm kindaaaa over Jaane Tu.now.
yes, pretty fast eh?
esp after the-true-revelations-of-imran-khan episode.
just that, Genelia's so adorable. aw. ><

Juhi: I can't believe she actually sniggered at that comment, ew. =s
Sonal: yah. o.o
Juhi: actually, what more can you expect after she acts in SUCH a film in SUCH a role.
Sonal: I don't think she has much choice actually about what and where she wants to act. =
Juhi: LOL? yeah. ><

that was for Minnisha btw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;