sigh

what a bother. :(
My immune's system's given up AGAIN.
pathetic breakdowns.
I'm down with a silly sore throat
so I cant get my head to study AT ALL.
and like half of the ppl I talk to are like...boohooo im only studying 6 hours.
ONLY.
WTH.

Im not even studying 3 hours properly.
again, thanks to my sore throat.
My fathers getting all worked up that I haven't been preparing enough.
lol?
du-uh
his standards of preparing enough = impossible much?!

nvm nvm.
we must think POSITIVE.
LIKE HOW GETTING A SORE THROAT IS INFACT GOOD.
CAUSE IT GIVES YOU A VERY VALID REASON TO PERFORM BADLY. xD
dont look at me like that.
it was Trish's idea.
i think its brilliant actually. :)

I think everyones forgotten me online. :0
Im pretty sure that when i sign in next time
they will be like..whose this? o.o?
I hope I'm exxagerating ofcourse.
I hope. a lot of things happen
but not many actually do.
which is a sad thing actually.

I sld stop ranting.
goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;