♥ steal me a star,honey
being sick greatly reduces your brain's functioning.
greatly.
I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COSINE RULE KTHX.
= sorry.
I had to get that out of my system.
geog girls are lucky.
they're done with their fulls/elect with e math.
which is comparitively easier than a math for most of us.
except weirdos like Joey who go:
"o.O really?"
when I tell her that.
It sucks to have studious ppl as you partner.
It really really does, trust me.
Sam gives me consolation.
She hasn't quite studied hist either.
atleast I am not the only one. xD
My mother's giving me honey and lime + panadol+ my doctor's medicine
to clear my sickness.
honey and lime tastes gross.
panadol, never really tasted it actually. =s
doctor's medicine, gross again cause I'm strictly not to drink water with it.pong.
why am I talking about random things again?
bleh.
Being sick affects your eloquency.
if such a word even exists.
k bye.
greatly.
I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COSINE RULE KTHX.
= sorry.
I had to get that out of my system.
geog girls are lucky.
they're done with their fulls/elect with e math.
which is comparitively easier than a math for most of us.
except weirdos like Joey who go:
"o.O really?"
when I tell her that.
It sucks to have studious ppl as you partner.
It really really does, trust me.
Sam gives me consolation.
She hasn't quite studied hist either.
atleast I am not the only one. xD
My mother's giving me honey and lime + panadol+ my doctor's medicine
to clear my sickness.
honey and lime tastes gross.
panadol, never really tasted it actually. =s
doctor's medicine, gross again cause I'm strictly not to drink water with it.pong.
why am I talking about random things again?
bleh.
Being sick affects your eloquency.
if such a word even exists.
k bye.
Comments