♥ Cinderella
Don't you just love Fairy Tales sometimes?
All the hope they can arise?
My favourite princess used to be Cinderella btw. ><
and well, I was watching Cinderella (co-incidently) on Disney today.
it was lovely. :)
You know whats so good about fairy tales?
THERES ALWAYS A HAPPY ENDING.
no matter how much trouble, pain, sacrifice...
theres always this feeling of happiness of...a sort of liberation?
and in today's world, how many things actually make you feel that way?
and I'd like to thank YOU. :)
after alllll that we've been through this year
we've still maintained our friendship.
and I dont want it to be any other way.
seriously.It is right this way.
I hope..you understand.
I just can't think of you...in any other way.
>< I'm still the same kiddie you met on the flight 8 years ago.
and will always be the same. the same norty,cranky little girl.
(now, dont you even dare imitate me) =l
I haven't really change much have I? ><
All the hope they can arise?
My favourite princess used to be Cinderella btw. ><
and well, I was watching Cinderella (co-incidently) on Disney today.
it was lovely. :)
You know whats so good about fairy tales?
THERES ALWAYS A HAPPY ENDING.
no matter how much trouble, pain, sacrifice...
theres always this feeling of happiness of...a sort of liberation?
and in today's world, how many things actually make you feel that way?
and I'd like to thank YOU. :)
after alllll that we've been through this year
we've still maintained our friendship.
and I dont want it to be any other way.
seriously.It is right this way.
I hope..you understand.
I just can't think of you...in any other way.
>< I'm still the same kiddie you met on the flight 8 years ago.
and will always be the same. the same norty,cranky little girl.
(now, dont you even dare imitate me) =l
I haven't really change much have I? ><
My heart has wings
And I can fly
I'll touch ev'ry star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of
So this is love
Comments